- Add some 7 heaped tablespoons of pap into a clean bowl
- Mix well with 1/3 cup of water till all the pap powder is completely dissolved
- Boil 1.5 cups of water in a saucepan or pot
- Turn down the heat of the boiling water or remove the boiling water from your cooker
- Gently pour the pap paste into the hot water while mixing at the same time
- Reduce the heat to low
- Put the sauce pan back on your cooker
- Continue mixing till it thickens - you add more water to achieve your desire pap consistency.
- Yellow pap is ready to be enjoyed with your preferred accompaniment such as milk, sugar, honey, moi moi, akara and many more.
Fresh Yellow Pap Akamu/Ogi
£8.00 – £34.00
Nigerian pap is called akamu in Igbo language, koko in hausa or ogi in yoruba language.
Fresh pap is a popular Nigerian breakfast choice. It is delicious and can be combined many foods like moi moi, akara, milk, fried fish etc
|Dimensions||16 × 15 cm|
500g, 1kg, 2kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.